SARS-CoV-2 Variants multiplex PCR kit available soon (UK, SA and Br)
REALTIME PCR Multiplex Kit for the one -step detection of SARS -CoV -2 and variants identification in respiratory samples
- SARS-CoV-2 triple target ( S gene (69/70 deletion), S gene (N501Y), N gene)
- Specific and simultaneous detection of UK variant B.1.1.7, Br B.1.351 & SA P.1 type of SARS-COV-2
- Endogenous human RNAse P control- for monitoring sample collection or degradation
- Suitable for 4 channel qPCR thermocyclers: FAM, HEX (VIC), TEX, Cy5
Main features of the test:
- Fast and reliable results in less than 2 hours.
- Suitable for four channels qPCR cycler
- Lyophilized master mix and positive control
- Presentation for user convenience: Plastic strips with pre-dispensed Master Mix.
- Use of saliva sample for SARS-CoV-2 detection.
- Endogenous human RNAse P control (IC) for detecting presence of a human sample, improper sample collection or sample degradation.
- No cross reaction with common human respiratory CoV or MERS
- A minimum of two SARS-CoV-2 targets in compliance with international guidelines